Monday, July 19, 2010

What A Girl Wants

This is not much of a post containing my view.  I will throw my take into this but this is more research than anything. 

Now, I read many of the articles that Men's Health usually has on their website.  I recently read one that had many different kinds of positions to have sex in.  Some I have heard of (done) before, sorry Mom.  Some were a little new to me.  I'm not saying I won't try them only because I feel it is my duty as a blogger to blog about subjects I am knowledgeable in.  I mean you wouldn't want marriage advice from Tiger Woods, would you?

Is it true women like it rough?  Don't get me wrong, I like it when a woman can get into it and show a little emotion.  I like when a girl isn't afraid to talk to me while she's in the act. I don't mind if a girl feels she needs to give me a little bite on the ear, that'll happen. So now I'm asking you, ladies. What do you like?


Do women have the same fantasies as men? Say you're on a plane, do you look at the passenger next to you and say, "Wow, the things I would do to get naked with her in that 3x3 bathroom back there.". Do women have fantasies of hooking up with doctors or male nurses like men have of a woman wearing a nurse outfit? I mean I understand the whole "cabana boy" type of fantasy women have because like the whole being waited on thing so what would be better than a shirtless dude serving them cocktails and then fulfilling every dirty fantasy they might be thinking at the time? If you have seen the movie "Wedding Crashers", are women really like the mom where she wants to be called "Kitty Cat"? As women get older, is all they want is a younger guy who won't be afraid to feel their cans? Because I can tell you right now, men love a good cougar.


Now for those who have read my one post regarding cougars and hyenas, i think the men can agree that a good cougar is something that should be celebrated and applauded when you see one. Now, I would never marry a woman who was 20 years older than me, I just don't think a man and a woman with a 20 year age difference would not have enough chemistry where they could have a legitamite, healthy relationship. It would all be based around sex. A) The guy will have sex with her whenever she wants because well, let's face it, no guy is going to turn down sex if it is being thrown at him. B) Do you honestly think a woman in her late 40's or early 50's could put up with someone like, let's see, me? That's what I thought. But do women really just start getting on hot and bothered over younger guys because they know the guy won't throw his back out while he's crushing it?  I mean why would an older woman want to hook up with a guy who goes out with his boys, drinks like a viking, and then usually will do something that will throw away any morals he might have had right out the window?  I mean is that what cougars are really looking for in a cub? 

So I am sorry if this entry was not as entertaining but this was extensive research that I am conducting for pretty much no reason, I'm just a perv. But please, ladies feel free to comment, put your take in, let your voice be heard. You can say what women really want, what you may want, or you can just call me a little perv for putting this up. Because the beautful thing is that this is Big Tuna's Catch of the Day so I can be as perverted as I want. And if women want a perv then stay tuned because I'm sure my blog will not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment