Monday, December 27, 2010

Kelsey Grammer Wants Quickie Divorce To Remarry

Kelsey Grammer Is an Idiot


http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/27/kelsey-grammer-quickie-divorce-re-marry-camille-grammer-kayte-walsh-bifurcate/


Above is a link to TMZ's website that talks about Kelsey Grammer wanting to get rid of his divorce with Camille Grammer done faster so he can marry his new chick, Kayte Walsh. I don't see what the rush is. Camille is obviously hotter but a little crazy. That Kayte chick doesn't even look remotely cute and kind of has that crazy, possessed look going in the picture provided by TMZ. I would drag this out a little just to see if Kayte really is all there in the head so he doesn't he have to do this run around for a second time with a third wife. Come to think of it-he better not. It's tough enough for me to get chicks to go on second dates let alone wanting to marry me. This greedy son of a bitch should quit his bitching and be glad he is probably getting felated whenever he wants and here I am barely getting my balls tickled.

No comments:

Post a Comment