Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Who Needs Lebron? We got this guy now.



Are you fucking kidding me? First of all, I just want to say that I didn't believe that this was this guy's real voice. I think his name is Teddy. Teddy here allegedly went to school and studied how to sound like an On Air Personality but got mixed up in drugs and alcohol that's why he landed on the streets. Hey Teddy, maybe you should of paid attention in D.A.R.E classes and you wouldn't be in this predicament in first place. Don't get me wrong, I am all for people getting second chances but the fucking Cavs have the worst record in the Eastern Conference and we're still trying to get over that cock sucking, self-absorbed, Game 5 quitting mother fucker leaving town. I guess we need to find a quality replacement for the legendary Joe Tait but we should of at least taken a look at the guy who announces people's names and tells them to come on down on The Price Is Right. Although, it would be pretty sweet to see Teddy here dressed in some of Craig Sager's suits.

No comments:

Post a Comment